I wonder is it possible to use TWSocket in Windows service
application?

Yes, see sample OverbyteIcsSvcTcp

I tried the same code as in udplstn.dpr and can't make it
work. I guess it could be related to the fact that windows messages
used to signal socket events and it may not work in service. Am I
right?

Sort of. You need a message pump in the service apllication. See the sample I mentioned above.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be