To: "'ICS support mailing'" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] URL translation

Hello,

customer reports that ping towards concerned server is OK but an error
message "Service is unavailable" appears.

Thanks for any idea.

Karel

Ing. Karel Janeček, MBA
================================
= YAMACO Software
= aplikační software, softwarové služby
= Prostějovičky 79, 798 03  Plumlov, Czech Republic
= IČ 484 63 850, DIČ CZ6612301300
= tel./fax: +420 582 393 605
= tel.: +420 731 616 511
= http://www.yamaco.cz