I always want to say a problem: I sincerely hope that the ICS team can write a
complete help document. ICS is an outstanding component suit, and demo
program is also very rich. But over the years, ICS has not been a complete
Help documentation, which is really a regrettable thing, and which is the biggest
obstacle for extensive used of ICS.

I agree with you that the lack of a good documentation is an obstacle for ICS. But I don't agree with you that it is ICS Team which must write it ! Actually I've setup a wiki for documenting ICS (http://wiki.overbyte.be). Wiki is a collaborative tool and I expect every ICS user to write a part of the documentation.

Many user say "I don't know enough ICS to write the documentation". This is really wrong. Any good Delphi developper is able to write basic documentation by reading the source code. More experienced user will make better descriptions.

Anyone willing to write the documentation is welcome. Just ask me to get write permission.

There are 800 subscribers in this mailing list. If every one write even a single page, then we have our documentation !

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be