There is a new version 1.2.4 of Zlib at http://zlib.net/.

Could some kindly person that understands C possible recompile the new
version with C++ Builder into new OBJ files, so I can incorporate them
into ICS?

The zlib release notes suggest this is bug fixes and performance, no
known security issues fixed since the last release in 2005.  Zlib does
now support 64-bit file offsets, although I'm not sure if we'll use that
in ICS, unless we need interworking with other zlib based applications.

Angus