I have an application that uses THttpCli to access a web page that
intentionally returns nothing, (it's the Pan/Tilt/Zoom control on an IP
camera mount).

I am currently calling "THttpCli.Get" which will hang in
"THttpCli.DoRequestSync", (except that I long ago added a timeout).

Other than calling "THttpCli.GetAsync" is there any other way for "THttpCli"
to handle web pages that return nothing?

An HTTP request returning nothing is invalid. It is possible to return a null document (content length = 0) but the HTTP header must be present. This is how HTTP work.
You may try to abort the component once the request has been sent.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be