On Mar 26, 2010, at 04:05, Keith Willis wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've noticed that sometimes this happens in my application...
>
> THttpCli: (StatusCode = 0 AND ReasonPhrase = "OK")
>
> A search of the "HttpProt.pas" source has failed to shed any further light
> on this... Any suggestions?

At what point are you checking these values?

I just checked the code of HttpProt, and it seems that the most likely
candidate is in the GetHeaderLineNext() next line, where the status code and
reason phrase are taken from the response header.  This indicates that the
server itself is responding with that.

Can you confirm what comes back from the server?

        dZ.

--
        DZ-Jay [TeamICS]