TCustomLineWSocket.TriggerSessionClosed does not know in this scenario that
the session is being closed because Abort was called.

I like Francois' idea to implement TCustomLineWSocket.InternalAbort and use
it to clear TCustomLineWSocket's buffer, doing some or all of:
        FRcvdPtr    := nil;
        FRcvBufSize := 0;
        FRcvdCnt    := 0;

At a minimum, setting FRcvdCnt := 0 will prevent TriggerSessionClosed from
calling TriggerDataAvailable;

Jon