Hello,

If you want to be a beta tester, I can offer you 40% discount once the beta
is ready to be released. I believe this will all take about a week time.

What's new in IQ Proxy Server 3.3.0B1:
- SNI support for SSL listener of reverse proxy
- OpenSSL DLLs upgraded to the latest fix version 0.9.8n
- Content Proxy edition serial entering bug fixed

http://www.fastream.com/beta/IQProxyServer.exe (direct download of the
beta). If you are new to reverse proxying, it stands in front of a web
server and serves requests on behalf of them by connecting to them with
load-balancing/failover, caching, SSL offloading, GZip accelerating, etc. In
this program's case, all you need to do is create an entry in Web Servers
and then assign it to the default URL Rule (the *://*). For SNI, click the
tab RProxy->SSL and create your own self-signed certs using the
user-friendly GUI and then assign them to SNI domains you will have created
from the same tabsheet.

Best Regards,

SubZero
Fastream Technologies