Is happening here too, but only if I continue with the step over debugging (F8) after the 4 thread are created. Never happened while they are created. No idea if that's what you want to say with "repeat pressing F8 until the AV is raised."
The debugger will keep stepping the WmTest function, until the AV is raised.
Windows Vista, and happens in both D7 and D2009.
Usually stops in the thread inc(I) line, but not always.

I made a very simple test case which triggers the AV on different
hardware and Windows versions in both D7 and D2010 here.
However some German testers were not able to reproduce the issue,
very strange.