--- Исходное сообщение ---
От кого: "Arno Garrels" <arno.garr...@gmx.de>
Кому: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Дата: 31 мая, 09:13:52
Тема: Re: [twsocket] OpenSSL 1.0.0 & SSL 3.1

  Василий Игнатенко wrote:
> Hello, I plugged openssl 1.0.0
> ( http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html )to your ICS
> library but work only SSL 2.3 method ...
>
> OverbyteIcsLIBEAY
> OSSL_VER_100 = $1000000f;
> MAX_OSSL_VER = OSSL_VER_100;
> MAX_OSSL_VER = OSSL_VER_100;
>

> Why do not you add in the official release of version 1.0.0?

Because v1.0.0 is a major release it is required to carefully check the
OpenSSL code for interface changes etc., which means work.
The few changes above are most likely not enough. In order to disable
version checks you do not need to change the source code,
simply define NO_OSSL_VERSION_CHECK.
OpenSSL v0.9.8n includes all recent security patches.

--
Arno Garrels

I already       understood   that checking the version number almost nothing
gives ...

The main question is how to use SSL 3.1? Does the library v0.9.8n suport SSL
3.1 protocol?
here  http://freesoft.org/CIE/Topics/121.htm said that the IETF has renamed SSL
3.1 to TLS ?