Yes of course but there is no NEW development going on for those systems
as it makes no sense.  In other words when it comes time to replace the
hardware they are forced into upgrading the programs or run them in a
virtual environment.

>>I suspect that data comes from querying browser an or or MS update
users.

>>There is still a *Huge* W2k installed base in industry, all those
machines and systems with it embedded.  Heck, there are still many
DOS+Win3x based systems still running things in places.  I even know of
one Comodor PET still used as an environmental chamber controler!   (The
screen is a "little dim" these days!)

OK, little of it is connected to the 'net, but much of it is
interconnected by LAN (of one form or another) but very little has a web
browser that is used for surfing!

Anyway, when or if IPV6 comes about to the masses, we'll probably all be
on 128 bit Windows 11 or Linux Kernel V4 or something.

Interesting though, that Win7 is still less prevelant than Vista, no
suprise XP is top of the list.....

Tin hat and fireproof suit ready.   (Stir stir......)

Dave B.