On Jun 30, 2010, at 19:25, Xavier Mor-Mur wrote:

> I would appreciate any help about error 10061.
> One pc get "Error 10061 on connect" when sending any mail, other 2 pc have no
> problems.
> Program, utility and smtp configuration it's the same for all 3 terminals
> (windows vista) and all parameters retrieved from server.
> I can't find any info for errors > ~575
> I checked antivirus and local firewall, the same for all 3 pc's.
> What means this errors and what actions I should take?
> There is any way to force a more detailed debug to find what's wrong on that
> pc?

Hello:
        Typical protocol errors fall within 500 - 599.  Error numbers greater
than 10,000 are WinSock error codes.  Code 10061 means "Connection Refused,"
and it usually refers to a host not having a server listening on the requested
port.

        For more information on WinSock error codes, consult the Windows SDK
documentation that comes with Delphi, or MSDN:

        dZ.

--
        DZ-Jay [TeamICS]