If you upgrade to the latest TortoiseSVN release, 1.6.10 or 1.6.9, after
install and reboot you'll find Windows Explorer is missing all the
context menu options, so SVN does not work.

This is due to an MSI problem, and the solution is to run the installer a
second time, use the Repair button, and then reboot the PC a second time.

Hope this save someone else the time it's taken me to find out where all
the SVN options have gone.

Another menu option that has disappeared in Windows 7 is Create New
Virtual Machine, which is supposed to appear in the Virtual Machines
folder, without which creating a new VM is challenging.  Goggle has
various answers that mostly don't seem to work, my solution was to place
a shortcut to the new VM wizard VPCWizard.exe in the VM folder.
This bug seems to apply to Vista as well, and happens when you customise
your folders to display all files, etc.

Angus