I have an ICS app that is working just fine on my test machine (32-bit
windows). On the 64-bit server, it complains that it can't load the SSLeay
library (I installed 32-bit SSL at first), and it looks like a 32/64-bit
problem. Has anyone else had this?

I downloaded a 64-bit version of the SSL libraries and moved the DLLs into my
System32 folder. Is that the problem? Can my 32-bit software use 64-bit SSL
libraries, or should I put 32-bit DLLs into my app's directory? What is the
best solution here?

Thanks,

Graham