> AFAIK Angus also uses the throttle in
> production since quite a while, don't know if server or client.

I added EXPERIMENTAL_THROTTLE to the ICS FTP server component to slow
down downloads on LANs, much easier to test clients that way.

I thought you had added EXPERIMENTAL_THROTTLE to the ICS FTP client to
replace the existing UseBandwidthControl implementation but it does not
seem to be in the latest v7, it must have been a test version.

Angus