Hello,

I wonder if it would be working if we accept() the connection in worker
thread for extra performance? In my tests, IQP/ICS -with all our
optimizations- is 10% slower than IIS7.5 on 1MB files stress testing (IQP:
300MB/s compared to IIS: 340MB/s) which is acceptable but in < 1KB files
stress test, it is almost 40% slower (IQP: 11,000 requests/s versus IIS:
18,000 requests/s). Of course these are all with keep-alive enabled but in
real life attacks Connection: close is also very common so I thought
speeding up Accept() (if possible) could be cool.

Best Regards,

SZ