From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] On
Behalf Of Fastream Technologies
Sent: den 5 oktober 2010 10:55
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: [twsocket] OT: Making an ICS client/server exe Windows Firewall
Exception

Hello,

I believe at least some of you must have come across this problem (and the
rest will face it in the future). We use AdvancedInstaller Pro with a
maintenance plan that I purchased for $250 but for this feature they ask us
to upgrade to Enterprise version for $709!! :-((

Any idea how to accomplish this with Delphi/C++ code?

Best Regards,

SZ