Hello Francois and Arno,

I have been able to fix the issue with overriding,

void __fastcall cproxyClient::CheckDelaySetReady()
{
SetReady();
}

In our -proxy server- case which has to pump the 401/407 header/data to
client instead of trying to authenticate (by component) itself (by setting
NO_ADVANCED_HTTP_CLIENT_FEATURES) this is a must.

Francois, could you please make the function "virtual" in ...HttpProt.pas?

Best Regards,

SZ