Hello,

I have ICS package installed within the Delphi personality of BDS2006 but now
I want to use it within the C++ Builder personality. After adding some
missing *.pas files to IcsBcb100.bdsproj BDS complains:

"Remove WSocketE, WSockBuf, WSocket, WSocketS, ... were found in required
package IcsDel100."

followed by:

"Unable to find package import: IcsDel100.bpi"

How do I generate the missing *.bpi file? Or does anybody know another way of
making a package installed under Delphi available for C++ Builder?

Regards,
Tobias