Hi Arno,

> If that happens with a fast network connection (LAN) then it's a normal
behavior in
> main, GUI thread since paint messages have less priority than messages
actually
> posted to the message queue.

Yes, it's happens on fast 1 GB Lan and very light and fast smtp server on
second PC.
No firewall or antivirus installed. Program works fine until message size is
small (2-3-5-10 kb) and start slowing down since 40-50 kb. And hangs on 1+
mb.

Is there any way to increase paint messages priority ? Or process it
manually ?
Or maybe increase SmtpCli send buffer size to 16384 or 32768 ?

>In such cases you should move the SMTP task into a worker thread

Yes, current version of my main App uses SmtpCli in threads. But I want to
move it
outside threads and eliminate some problems with synchronization...

Thanx for help !