Fastream Technologies wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have fixed the function as below (providing for the sake of
> completeness):

You are re-inventing the wheel. Simply set property TStringList.Sorted to True
and a Add() or AddObject() uses binary search to Insert data at the right index.

As I mentioned recently, for a cache that frequently gets new entries this is
not the right data structure since Inserts are too slow. A binary search tree
performs better, have a look at the my demo and note the faster Insert speed
of TAvlObjectTree: http://www.duodata.de/misc/delphi/ics/Project1.zip