Hello,

With the HttpCli, I get 10053 when lots of consecutive POSTs are made with
SSL. I first thought it is related to the 4096 bit self-signed cert we used
but it does not happen on Win2008. The test machine is remote (in the
Netherlands) and when I run the GUI (web client) from here on my Win7, it
works as expected. It also works if I run it against the same ICS web server
on localhost. But when I run the client on Win2008 remotely on RDP, it
crashes! Since all but all customers use Win2008, I need some help with
this!

Happy holidays to all of you!

SZ