Busai Péter wrote:
> In HttpAppServer, URLHandler
>
> Call
> Client.AnswerPage(Flags,'','','template.html',nil,['SOMEKEY','A']);
>
> The value of SOMEKEY must be one character long.
>
> Result rendered in html page:
> Unsupported TVarRec.VType = vtWideChar

I uploaded changed versions of OverbyteIcsHttpSrv.pas and
OverbyteIcsHttpAppServer.pas here:
http://www.duodata.de/misc/delphi/ics/OverbyteIcsHttpSrv733.zip

Fixed VarRecToString. AnswerPage and other functions take
optional codepage parameters now, you asked that some days back.
So it should now be possible to write i.e. UTF-8 encoded HTML
by passing CP_UTF8 in parameter DstCodePage, the default is
CP_ACP. Since it's not much tested please give it a trial and
let me know how it works for you before I upload this change to
the repository.