> I wonder if anybody already managed to install and run ICS in the
> new Delphi/C++ Builder XE Starter Editions yet? Any problems?

Difficult to test, since XE Starter can not be installed if another
edition is already there, so it needs a new VM, which takes time.

According to the newsgroups, the main issue with Starter Edition is the
lack of the command line compiler, which many large packages like JVCL
use for installation to avoid distributing numerous different prebuilt
packages for different Delphi versions.

ICS does not include any prebuilt packages, and does not need the command
line compiler, so there should be no install issues.

Angus