I am using your ICS socket componet for c++ builder 6  .  I test lot but
TWSocket Component not sending the data more than 1460 bytes at a time .
 what is the maximum size how can use and how??.

I guess you are using UDP not TCP.
The maximum size of a UDP datagram TWsoc²ket can send is defined by the internal buffer size which default to 1460 (The max size of a normal Ethernet packet on a LAN). You can change that buffer size using BufSize property.

also how many max clients
it can handle in server mode . I have server 2003 with core to quad cpu.

You need ICS-V7 to support a really large number of concurrent sockets (Thousands of sockets).

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be