Dear Arno,

Why don't you add our ICS-based IQ Proxy Server 5.0.0C1 to your test
againsts:
http://www.iqproxyserver.com
Regards,

SZ
On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Arno Garrels <arno.garr...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Testing ICS against multiple proxy servers became more difficult.
> A check of 3Proxy.exe (http://www.3proxy.ru) at www.virustotal.com
> returned plenty of positives. Are they actually positives?
> Rather unlikely since it's open source IMO.
>
> --
> Arno Garrels

*Fastream Technologies*
*Software IQ: Innovation & Quality*
http://www.fastream.com | http://twitter.com/fastream |
http://www.iqproxyserver.com | http://www.iqproxyserver.com/forum
*Sales & Support: Email:* sa...@fastream.com, supp...@fastream.com | *Intl.
Hotline:* +90-312-223-2830 (weekdays, 9am-6pm *GMT+200*)
Join *IQ Proxy Server Yahoo group* at
This is a *no-nonsense* signature! Please do *join our yahoo groups for
announcements of future versions* of IQ Proxy Server and IQ Web/FTP Server
(traffic level is *very low*).