Fastream Technologies wrote:
> I mean it seems like one of those ICS errors that occur when a new
> BCB comes out. This project compiles with same ICSv7 under BCB2010!

I have no problems with that in XE. Even when I call the function that
uses TUnicode_String. "DECLSPEC_DRECORD" is new in XE and the compiler
error message sounds strange. Maybe something with your paths, but I'm
not very familiar with C++Builder? Can you provide a simple test project
that reproduces the error?