Hi,

i got a big problem using the Thttpappserv component. My html-sites are UTF8
but german html-entities (üäö) are not displayed correct (data form database).
I've installed the latest snapshot of ics. Here is some codefor the main page:

procedure TUrlHandlerIndex.Execute;
var
  order,
  reval,
  search,
  Headers  : String;
begin
  ExtractURLEncodedValue(Params, 'key', search);
  ExtractURLEncodedValue(Params, 'order', order);
  if search <> '' then
  begin
    if order = '' then order := 'number';
    reval := data.doSearch(search,order);
    Headers     := NO_CACHE;
    AnswerPage('', Headers, '/index.html', nil, ['applicationName',
applicationName,'table',reval]);
  end
  else
  begin
    Headers     := NO_CACHE;
    AnswerPage('', Headers, '/index.html', nil, ['applicationName',
applicationName,'table',reval]);
  end;
  Finish;
end;