I am writing a DLL that will have two sockets managed by the same thread. In the thread's Execute method I am calling the message pump from one of the sockets.

My question: will this message pump also handle the messages of the second socket?

For reference (and so others can check for errors), here is the thread's constructor, destructor and Execute method:

You should create the TWSocket inside of the Execute method instead of the constructor. Doing so you will avoid using ThreadAttach/detach. Use Try/Finally to destroy the instances.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be