Hello all, I have a small request for timeout socket.

By Arno's advice writing to this list.
I recently faced with necessity of tracking ticks inside a socket (actually I
want to pause it for some time and then resume). As I use BUILTIN_TIMEOUT, I
tried to attach to TimeoutTimer but it's unaccessible to descendant classes. So
my suggestion is to somehow make timer itself or its OnTimer event accessible
from outside. I guess the simplest way is to add published property OnTimer and
launch it in TimeoutHandleTimer (or maybe TriggerTimer method should be added
to fully follow ICS event handler style).
I've already implemented this and may share the modifications.

--
Regards, Anton