Hi Francois,
I understand it now.
I didn't get the idea in the first place :(
I tought it should be somehow different and need to be placed in the code..

When a symbol impact a lot of units, it is more convenient to set it at the project level so that it is really global. This is specially required if a unit may be part of several projects but using different values for the symbol according to the project. In that case you have no other choice than set it in the project options.

Sorry for the trouble.

No problem, you're welcome.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be