Hello,

I noticed contentlength is not taken into consideration in the
compressFullStream() function. We want to sponsor a new function in ICS
Zlib... for this for $50. I can pay with Paypal. I have spoken with Francois
and we will donate the code to ICS. I suspect there may be another issue
with our application which I will try to isolate.

Best Regards,

SZ