To: <twsocket@elists.org>
Cc: <francois.pie...@overbyte.be>
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 5:51 PM
Subject: [twsocket] HttpServer and password...

Hello,

HttpServer version 7.29.

I set the server to: HttpServer.AuthTypes:=[atBasic,atDigest]

The user tries to logon and enters his name. For this user he does not have
a password and that is OK with me. The browser is using digest mode.

The password field is blank in OnAuthGetPassword. I do not change the
'Password'. It is #0.

But the logon fails.

OnAuthResult has false in success.

What am I doing wrong? Must the user have a password?

Thanks,

Mark