Hello,

I have debugged the issue. It works on older ICS versions but with newer
versions, URL
http://fastream:g...@members.dyndns.org/nic/update?system=dyndns&wildcards=nochg&hostname=abc.dyndns.org&myip=95.15.220.199
does state Connection: close but the server expects the client to close the
connection which confuses ICS.

Regards,

SZ