Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 12:30 PM
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] SSL server and CLient cert.

Hello,

If you want SSL, a server certificate is a must. It enables the client to
validate the server's authenticity. If you additionally need the server to
validate the client, then optionally you need a client SSL certificate. Some
of our reverse proxy clients use it since some Microsoft web server
applications require it but most do not need it.

Regards,

Gorkem Ates