I am using TSSLWSocket and I would like to know why I get memory leak error while using the following at the “OnFormCreate”,

RecStream := TMemoryStream.Create;

Any ideas about what am I doin wrong?

At first, this is not related to ICS: If you create a memory stream or any other object, then you must destroy it at some later point calling his Free method or preferably using FreeAndNil(RecStream).

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be