On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 16:43, Arno Garrels <arno.garr...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Fastream Technologies wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I wonder how should we support SAN (Subject Alternative Name)
> > certificates with ICS? These are certificates with multi domains. Are
> > they implicitly supported?
>
> What is the problem? Please be more specific.

Honestly I am not yet sure. It is just one customer says "he could not get
SAN SSL cert to work". I told him to alter Accepted Hosts and use the
wildcard SNI domain. I asked here to learn if it is supported or not. If it
is not, I need to know to announce. If you know a way to get it working, let
me know.

Best Regards,

SZ