On 7/13/2011 3:55 PM, Francois PIETTE wrote:
Well I can only make it work if I use the edit options and manually dink with these until it works.. then if i resize the form, do it all over again. Change the font size to be smaller or bigger, and tweak each other property until all is good. For the end user, that wont be acceptable.

Is there any better way to calculate the proper font size to use, and change all the other properties to make it so when the
end user resizes the form, it will scale right?

Use the OnResize event to calculate the chawidth and other parameters so that it fits well given the form size. At first it is simple computation.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be

I am still having an issue with this. I can't seem to get things to fit right on the fly. Anyone have any input on doing this properly?

-Steven