I would like to repeat this thanks. I've been a long time user of ICS-SSL, and very infrequently post (mostly because I never have any issues), and one thing that's been holding me back purchasing Delphi (own v7 and 2005, which I've never used) is lack of 64 bit compilers. I've purchased XE2 Professional now, and as a bonus I can also see I can compile for OSX. Not needed though, the 64 bit is what has been keeping me from doing what I love most.

Thanks very much for releasing this. Looks like it's time for another donation :)

Lester Clayton