Hi,
I have just switched to DelphiXE and started to build my first project with
ICS SSL Components.

I can't run my project because it keeps giving me the following error,
[DCC Error] Unit1.pas(16): E2003 Undeclared identifier: 'TSslWSocket'

My project got nothing in it, it is just a test for making ICS work.
I have add the path to the library, installed and reinstalled, rebuilt etc.
nothing seems to help.

The interesting thing is,
I got an old project which was made with Delphi 2007 and I can run/compile
it with no problems but if I take a new project and put the components on
and run I get the same error

Please help!!

Thanks in advance

--