brian - wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to convert a project to 64 bit with XE2, and encounter
> this issue with SSL, I get an exception:
>
> "exception class EIcsLibeayException with message Unable to load
> LIBEAY32.DLL, %1 is not a valid win32 application

Make sure you link the 64 bit OpenSSL libraries:
http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/ICS_Download

Either have put the 64 bit libraries in Windows\System32 directory and
the 32 bit libraries in Windows\SysWOW64 directory (required to get the
demos running) or

Specify their complete path and file names before the libraries are loaded
in your application. It's also recommended to initialize the SslContext
explicitly for better error handling.

uses
  OverbyteIcsLibeay, OverbyteIcsSsleay;
..
{$IFDEF WIN64}
  GSSLEAY_DLL_NAME := '<64 bit directory>\ssleay32.dll';
  GLIBEAY_DLL_NAME := '<64 bit directory>\libeay32.dll';
{$ENDIF}

{$IFDEF WIN32}
  GSSLEAY_DLL_NAME := '<32 bit directory>\ssleay32.dll';
  GLIBEAY_DLL_NAME := '<32 bit directory>\libeay32.dll';
{$ENDIF}

try
 MySslContext.InitContext;
except