I am having server and client built with TSslWSocketClient & Server.
I would like to to make client to download bunch of files from the server when it gets the command from the server.
The command will be a list of the files to download.
Is this possible?

Sure, it is basically what a FTP server and client are doing.

Please notice,
I do not want FTP, I need to be able to do this with sockets.

OK, but why ? FTP is of course based on sockets.
And of course you may write your own protocol, but at first glance what you ask is so close to FTP (FTPS to be more exact) that probably you'll just reinvent the wheel. Let us know why you don't want FTP...

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be