FYI, this is the code:

  RAMFileCacheIndex->OnList = CacheTreeOnListForRAM;
  RAMFileCacheIndex->ListTree();

  for(int i = RAMFileCacheIndexList->Count - 1; i >= 0; --i)

deleteFileFromRAMCacheWRTIndex((RAMFileCache*)RAMFileCacheIndexList->Items[i],
false); (basically deletes the data

  RAMFileCacheIndexList->Clear();

void __fastcall ProxyCache::CacheTreeOnListForRAM(TObject *Sender, const
String Key, TDateTime TimeStamp, Pointer Data, int Len, TDateTime Expires,
bool &Cancel)
{
 RAMFileCacheIndexList->Add(Data);
}