Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
>> The implementation should be delegated to a handling class which
>> could be replaced easily by the developper.
>
> Yes, it will be a new class in the OverbyteIcsMimeUtils unit.

Also handy would be a method LoadFromResource:

function TWhatEverMimeTypeClass.LoadFromResource(const AResName: string):
Boolean;
var
  Rs : TResourceStream;
  SL : TStringList;
  I  : Integer;
begin
  try
    Rs := TResourceStream.Create(hInstance, AResName, RT_RCDATA);
    try
      SL := TStringList.Create;
      try
        SL.LoadFromStream(Rs);