I'll start by saying that I am using the daily snapshot of 12/18/2011,
Delphi 7.1, Win XP SP3 all patches as of 12/18/2011.

using
TFtpCli I get a 500 error on a Quit even though the server returns a 221
response to the quit.   I've tracked it down to
TCustomFtpCli.ControlSocketSessionClosed

I changed:

if FRequestType  ftpRqAbort then begin

if
(FRequestType  ftpRqAbort) and (FRequestType  ftpQuitAsync) then begin

and the problem is resolved.

Please note that the
machine the program runs on is a 3.4g P4 with Gigabit networking to a DS3
backbone.  And this is a timing related problem.  I can not reproduce the
error on my development machine.

Anyone see a problem with this
fix?

Thanks,