I have a TWSocket component with a background thread.  I do use the
Thread.Attach method as I saw in the sample code to switch it to the background
thread I create, and I also set the socket's Multithreaded property to true.  I
also double-checked with the Delphi thread window to confirm it's doing work on
a background thread.

If I make a Send call to that socket, does it have to occur on the same thread
as the worker thread?  Or can I call it's Send method from another thread?  I
looked at the WSocket.pas code and I didn't see anything that looked like it
wasn't thread-safe, but I'm having some strange problems like missing
OnDataAvailable() events so I wanted to check.

Thanks,
Robert