De : twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] De la
part de Iqbal Husain
Envoyé : dimanche 29 janvier 2012 17:00
À : ICS Overbyte Mailing List
Objet : [twsocket] TSslHTTPCli: POST with XML data to get RESOURCE on REST

Hi,

I am working on an OAuth API. I achieved the following using TSslHTTPCli in
combination with TSslContext:

1.       Getting Token and Secret Token.

2.       Getting Access Token and Access Secret Token.

3.       Getting Account List. {REST resource HTTP Method GET}

4.       Getting Account Balance. {REST resource HTTP Method GET}

In all of my above example, I put the OAuth parameters in
TSslHTTPCli.SendStream and it works fine.

What I am not able to do is to get REST resource with HTTP Method POST. The
documentation in the API is:

HERE IS A LINK FOR API <http://www.kgnsoft-in.com/oauth/api0001.gif>
SCREENSHOT FOR THE POST METHOD

The problem is:

I have OAuth parameters to pass the given URL with the above parameters. I
am not sure how to this. What I tried:

1.       I put the OAuth parameters in the URL and put the XML (with related
values in an ANSIString) in TSslHTTPCli.SendStream

The Response was "ERORR: 400"

2.       I put OAuth parameters in TSslHTTP.SendStrean and added the XML
string to Head in OnBeforeHeader event.

The Response was "ERROR: 400"

3.       I added these value as a field = value format and added to URL also
put in TSslHTTPCli.SendStream

The Response was "415 Unsupported Media"

ANY HELP WILL BE MUCH APPRICIATED.

Thanks

Iqbla Husain