Hi Arno, Francois,

I did download ICS5 from OverByte.be yesterday.
Then copied it into my Delphi 5 installation and compiled the package.
I'm not 100% sure if I had an older version of ICS installed before. So
there might be leftovers from an ancient installation.
I will try to clean up and reinstall.

  Stefan Paege

elektronik-labor CARLS GmbH & Co. KG
Bergweg 6
48485 Neuenkirchen
GERMANY
Telefon: +49 (0) 5973 / 9497-23
Telefax: +49 (0) 5973 / 9497-19
E-Mail: pa...@el-carls.de
Internet: www.el-carls.de

Kommanditgesellschaft: Sitz Neuenkirchen, Registergericht Steinfurt HRA 3310

Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: elektronik-labor CARLS,
Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH, Sitz Neuenkirchen, Registergericht Steinfurt
HRB 4175

Geschäftsführer: Irmgard Carls, Joachim Schulte, Helmut Schiffelholz