Hello Angus,

It's TCP. As far as I know, no visual components are updated since the sockets
have their own client threads.  (Multithreaded = TRUE and a client thread is
started after the TWSocket instance is created.  The first thing the client
thread does in its Execute() method is use the ThreadAttach() method to switch
the TWSocket's instance's message loop to the client thread.  Then it enters a
custom message pump that calls GetMessage() and does the usual
translate/dispatch calls).  Please see my reply to Francois that contains the
thread's Execute() method.

Thanks,
Robert

--- On Mon, 2/6/12, Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd <an...@magsys.co.uk>