> One more question: looks like OpenSSL contains all necessary functions
(RSA and SHA-256 ciphers).
> But can I use this functions inside my sending threads ?
> It's thread safe ?

Yes you can if you use the SSL enabled ICS components (Add use_ssl to the
defines for your project and recompile everything).
See how ICS-SSL make use of OpenSSL and just do the same.

The best is probably not to put the code within your application code but
derive a new component from the ICS one and add any feature you need,
overriding what has to be overridden. This is what OOP programming is all
about.

Don't change ICS component code unless really forced to. And before changing
ICS component, explain here what you need to change and why. We can probably
either explain how to achieve the same goal without changing ICS, or accept
your change and make it part of the distribution.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be